ME, MYSELF N JUZ ME

You Are Creepy
Serial killers would run away from you in a flash.
You Are An ENTJ
The Executive

You are a natural leader - with confidence and strength that inspires others.
Driven to succeed, you are always looking for ways to gain, power, knowledge, and expertise.
Sometimes you aren't the most considerate person, especially to those who are a bit slow.
You are not easily intimidated - and you have a commanding, awe-inspiring presence.

In love, you hold high standards... for yourself, for your relationship, and for your significant other.
While it's easy for you to impress others, it's hard for you to find someone who impresses you.

At work, you are organized and good at delegating. You understand how to achieve goals.
You would make a great CEO, entrepreneur, or consultant.

How you see yourself: Rational, calm, and objective

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Inflexible, controlling, and overbearing
You Have A Type B+ Personality
You're a pro at going with the flow You love to kick back and take in everything life has to offer A total joy to be around, people crave your stability. While you're totally laid back, you can have bouts of hyperactivity. Get into a project you love, and you won't stop until it's done You're passionate - just selective about your passions

Sunday, September 2, 2007

J*A*L*I*B*O*I*E

ders alwaes a new story evrydae


haizz....damn tired lar...morning wake up at 9:30 n get ready for werk...wait for Jam at tana mera den go werk 2gdr gdr....reach my outlet change....get ready...a few minutes later, my manager called me to the office....i ask her y...she sae juz go into the office...i said "dun wan...l8r u rape me"...hahaha....went in hv a talk...n guess wat...my manager has increase my pay...YYAAAAHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....aftr 8 months werkking in swensens...finally my pay has increased....ffuhhh....2dae there's a bdae party at the outlet...so its quite pack...n pple r queuing up to hv their lunch....me at the ice cream area was lyk a mad person....order keep on cummin in...lucky i noe to cntrl dis type of situation...ehem.....

finish werk at 5....hv my lunch....i hvnt ate frm morning...damn hungry...my lunch ic at 5pm....unbelievable....feel lyk i'm fasting oredy...den wen out wif my werk frenz....plae pool at bugiz....wahhh...for the pass 3 daes, i've been plaeing pool all along...wif diff frenz....plae for abt one hr n a half....den went home...coz my fren felt tired oredy coz he werk frm 7-5....den i oso gt assignment to finish....i tot go home rest bout 10 mins den start doin...but aftr reaching home bath rest...lie down on my bed n fell asleep...haha....wake up at 11...start my assignment....til nw...stop a while to rite on my rockstar novel...

alritey den pple...til here...nid to continue my project....

take care...dun take drugs...if wan to take drug, ask me along...hahaha

No comments: